Friday, March 12, 2021

President Biden's Televised Address:

 
I said all this before in 2020 when I was running for President against Donald Trump.....


COVID-19 is a very bad thing  ---  and when we are talking about COVID-19 we don't have to really say very much other than  ---  COVID-19 is a very bad thing


I'll tell you how bad COVID-19 is  >>>  it's worse than WW I,  WWII  and Vietnam  (no, I didn't forget Korea, it's not on the teleprompter)


Now it's 2021, I am President and I am saying everything that I said before one more time, so you can all know that I really meant it in 2020


We are getting more vaccine all the time from everyplace and everybody working together  ---   someday soon we'll have so much vaccine, we'll give it to almost everybody around the world


Now that I'm President  >>>  everybody can hope that things might get better  ---  trust me  >>>  even I hope that things might get better


By July 4th, if everybody gets vaccinated,  maybe we can gather in small groups, still with masks and social distancing, and all have one hot dog  ---   now, that shows just how hopeful I am


But never forget, COVID-19 is still a very bad thing


Now, go out and tell all your family, friends and neighbors what I just said  >>>  because we're all Americans, and if we all do that, we'll all be Americans doing that together




10 comments:

Galewyn Massey said...

FLASH UPDATE: THE "ONE OF MANY THINGS THE PRESIDENT DIDN'T MENTION IN HIS SPEECH" EDITION

THE ANDFREW CUOMO STUFF:

--- AND THEN THERE WERE SEVEN.....

--- AND MORE AND MORE KEY DEMOCRATS HAVE TURNED ON ANDY BOY COMPLETELY --- AND THEY'RE CALLING FOR HIS RESIGNATION AS GOVERNOR.....

--- AND NOW ANDY WANTS TO BLAME IT ALL ON CANCEL CULTURE.....

What the Cuomos missed completely was that >>> ANDY WAS FAR TOO POPULAR A DEMOCRAT ON THE NATIONAL STAGE IN 2020 TO EVER BE ALLOWED TO SURVIVE MUCH PAST 2021.....

Anonymous said...

2022 will be the year of the NY GOP comeback.

Anonymous said...

Good point 9:43. You aint going to read about it on this blog.

Galewyn Massey said...

RESPONSE: THE "LET'S SEE ABOUT 2021, FIRST" EDITION

TO: "ANONYMOUS SAID... AT 9:43 AM" & "... AT 12:05 PM"

BEFORE PREDICTING HOW THE NEW YORK GOP IS GOING TO DO IN 2022, HOW ABOUT WE LOOK AT HOW THEY DO IN 2021


I think that things will be going from bad to worse for the GOP in NYC and NYS over the next few years.

You can disagree if you'd like; but you really should have some good reasons to have any optimism whatsoever. --- Needless to say, I can't see any reasons to be optimistic, so I am not.....

Anonymous said...

How can we talk about 2021 when you deny any coverage to GOP council race.

Anonymous said...

726
Most know this blog is now a joke

Galewyn Massey said...

RESPONSE: THE "WHAT GOP COUNCIL RACE" EDITION

TO: "ANONYMOUS SAID... AT 7:26 PM"

AND WHAT GOP COUNCIL RACE MIGHT YOU BE TALKONG ABOUT ?????


GOP candidates are running in several NY City Council districts throughout Brooklyn; and I have my doubts that any one of them will make a real race out of it in any of their respective districts.....

At this stage of the campaign, none of the GOP candidates stands out in any meaningful way.

Anonymous said...

You should change the name of this blog. It don’t have nothing to do with Republicans no more. You should call it the “whatever crazy shit Justin or Liam tell me to write” blog”.

Galewyn Massey said...

RESPONSE: THE "HMMMM !!! CHANGING THIS BLOG'S NAME" EDITION

TO: "ANONYMOUS SAID... AT 9:26 PM"

JUSTIN AND LIAM HAVEN'T ASKED ME TO DO THAT YET --- I CAN'T ASSUME THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME PERMISSION TO USE THEIR NAMES THAT WAY.....


Let's say that I'll take the whole name-change thing under advisement, for now.....

Anonymous said...

Three cheers for Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzales!