Thursday, November 8, 2018

A message from Galewyn Massey --- A big "whoopsy-daisy" --- my plans to leave Brooklyn couldn't be changed --- hence the change of the name of this blog


A little while back, and with great fanfare, I had announced that if Marty Golden were to be re-elected as state senator, I'd move out of Brooklyn.....



Sometime in mid-summer 2018, it looked to me like the Gounardes Campaign wasn't getting any traction  ---  so I finalized my plans to move to Staten Island.....



Marty Golden wound up LOSING to Andrew Gounardes  ---   however, my plans to move have already been implemented and they can't be changed


I stayed in Brooklyn sixty years longer than the Dodgers.....  I'm not far over the bridge (now with two "Zs").....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...




Congratulations on your new adventure in Staten Island. Sorry to hear that you are leaving Bay Ridge.

Anonymous said...

Home is where the heart is.

Anonymous said...

Did Cats approve of this?

Anonymous said...

First Bob Capano loses the Reform Party's ballot status, and now this.