Saturday, June 1, 2013

Connecting the dots?

If it looks like astro-turf, and it smells like astro-turf, and it doesn’t really grow like real grass —  it probably doesn’t have any real grassroots underneath it


One of my “Johnny on the spot” ( I hope I haven’t given too much away) Baker Street Irregulars emailed me this information:

C00791
REPUBLICANS FOR CHANGE
173 Gelston Ave. #3c
Brooklyn NY 11209 Status = ACTIVE

and at that same address is the following voter:

AD ED Last Name                 First Name           Middle Initial
46 031 JOHNSON                 OWEN                    H          
                House Number                  Apartment Number        Zip Code
                173  GELSTON AVENUE            3C                       11209

Could this be a “legacy” deal from State Senators Golden and Skelos for someone very closely related to a former colleague of theirs in the New York State Senate from the South Shore of Long Island ?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the job with marty was the legacy deal, running this republicans for change club is part of the job, and marty golden's and his taxpayer paid staff's fingerprints are all over it

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a story....now it even appears that maybe the State Senate GOP has a hand in trying to oust Republican State Committeemen and Women and a County GOP Chairman? Arent there too few of us for us to be fighting..and isnt it a shame that elected officials are trying to steal away even more power? Something really needs to be done about this. GM can you try to investigate further to see if Sen Skelos is involved? Let me know what you find out? And if Skelos is not involved and is going to be hurt by his very own employee starting a roge GOP operation, then someone will be getting in trouble.....no more soup for you!

Galewyn Massey said...

These replies are just tying up the cable service... rivaling the volume of DWTS voting

Galewyn Massey said...

Can I "...try to investigate further..." !

What makes you think I investigate this stuff at all ? This isn't the NY Times reporting on the STUXNET virus, you know.

The information for my post above came through my window wrapped around a rock .... I couldn't do the post though until I connected the dots --- it was either a big rabbit, the Little Dipper or Owen H. Johnson --- since OHJ made the story more interesting, I went with him.

I also did a piece entitled "Harvey," but I didn't post it.

Galewyn Massey said...

CORRECTION: STUXNET worm ...

Anonymous said...

If Marty is using taxpayer funded salaries to try to take down the GOP he should be held accountable for this....

Anonymous said...

"Republicans for Change" does involve a lot of people who live on the government dime, with many of its key participants "on staff" for Golden or Grimm.

Good luck, trying to prove any of it is done while "on payroll"!!!

Anonymous said...

Republicans for change?
It reminds me of John Wilkes Booth final word.
"Useless"