New time line emerges that puts the video talking points in Secretary of State Clinton’s hands and the words in her mouth BEFORE they were alleged to have been composed by White House speech writer Ben Rhodes
Trey Gowdy sets sights on Hillary Clinton as an early target for his Select Committee — Top Democrat Elijah Cummings promises roadblocks to further questioning of former Secretary of State
The Daily Caller reports that “Hillary Clinton used the administration’s exact talking point blaming the attack on a YouTube video before Obama’s White House speechwriter Ben Rhodes [allegedly] drafted it to prepare Susan Rice for Sunday morning talk shows days later (See “Hillary Clinton Got The Benghazi Talking Points BEFORE Rest Of Obama Administration” by Patrick Howley, 12/10/14, Daily Caller [http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/10/hillary-clinton-got-the-benghazi-talking-points-before-rest-of-obama-administration/]).
NEW TIME LINE SHOWS HILLARY USING TALKING POINTS LANGUAGE BEFORE FIRST WHITE HOUSE TALKING POINTS MEMO WAS WRITTEN
In the article cited above, the Daily Caller’s Patrick Howley goes on to say, “Hillary Clinton said the following on the morning of September 13  in her remarks at the U.S.-Morocco Strategic Dialogue: *** ‘I also want to take a moment to address the video circulating on the Internet that has led to these protests in a number of countries. Let me state very clearly – and I hope it is obvious – that the United States Government had absolutely nothing to do with this video. We absolutely reject its content and message…To us, to me personally, this video is disgusting and reprehensible. It appears to have a deeply cynical purpose: to denigrate a great religion and to provoke rage. But as I said yesterday, there is no justification, none at all, for responding to this video with violence.’....”
It was only thereafter that Obama speechwriter Ben Rhodes circulated the administration’s video talking points for television appearances by Susan Rice and others. According to Howley’s report in the Daily Caller, “Here’s what Rhodes said in his all-important first memo on the afternoon of September 14, more than a day after Clinton first came up with the YouTube video. *** ‘We’ve made our views on the video crystal clear. The United States Government had nothing to do with it. We reject its message and its content. We find it disgusting and reprehensible. But there is no justification at all for responding to this movie with violence.’....”
CHAIRMAN GOWDY WANTS TO QUESTION FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE HILLARY CLINTON AGAIN
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) said at the start of the panel’s second hearing that the committee would not "move on" until there is a full understanding of how the security broke down around the diplomatic mission in Benghazi on September 11,2012, and why requests for additional personnel and equipment had been denied in the months leading up to the terrorist attack on the mission ( See “OVERNIGHT DEFENSE: House Benghazi chief pushing ahead” by Martin Matishak & Kristina Wong, 12/10/14, The Hill [http://thehill.com/policy/defense/overnights/226717-overnight-defense-house-benghazi-chief-pushing-ahead]). Gowdy went on to say that “We will have hearings in January, February, March and until there is a full understanding of what happened in Benghazi[, t]hat means access all documents and all witnesses. We are going to answer the questions surrounding the attacks in Benghazi. We may answer some more than once." Gowdy specifically stated, that Hillary Clinton is "a witness that we would like to talk to. [But] I cannot tell you when."
The Hill article also reported that “[The Ranking Democrat on the Committee Elijah] Cummings said he would oppose calling on Clinton to testify because the State Department’s Accountability Review Board that investigated Benghazi had already talked to her.”
It is very odd that Congressman Cummings should cite that as his main reason to oppose calling Mrs. Clinton. Can you guess why ?