Thursday, August 6, 2020

"HELLO, 911 ??? --- I NEED A POLICEMAN --- FAST !!! ....... WELL, AN ARMED MAN IS ABOUT TO RAPE ME..... YES, HE'S BREAKING INTO MY APARTMENT....... WELL, OKAY THEN --- SEND THE COUNSELOR OR A SOCIAL WORKER --- MAYBE, HE'LL TALK TO THEM


BIDEN HAS WALKED BACK HIS DEFUND THE POLICE TALK  ---  SORT OF.....


YESTERDAY, HE SAID THAT HE WOULD ADD MONEY FOR THE POLICE TO HIRE SOCIAL WORKERS AND PSYCHOLOGISTS TO DEAL WITH "GOD-AWFUL SITUATIONS"  ---  WHICH POLICE OFFICERS CANNOT DEAL WITH




THE PRESUMPTIVE DEMOCRAT NOMINEE SAID  ---  if elected president, he would boost funding for "law enforcement" in order to allow police departments to hire social workers --- who Biden says could handle “god-awful” situations that police officers cannot.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone breaks into a house the police will show up and file a report. Do you need a gun to file a report?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

708 is a wiseguy that doesn't know everything that a responding police officer does at a crime scene or a location where a victim has been aided. It's quite possible that 708 knows NOTHING about what responding officers are there to do.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I took a quick gander at John Q Twitter account. Has he been tested? I think he's on the Spectrum and I don't mean cable TV

Anonymous said...

I hear Q has been very busy on social media lately, checking out people's profiles...

Galewyn Massey said...

RESPONSE: THE "SEVEN MINUTES I'LL NEVER GET BACK" EDITION

TO: "ANONYMOUS SAID... AT 3:53 PM"

THANKS TO YOUR COMMENT, I TOOK A LOOK AT JOHN QUAGLIONE'S TWITTER SITE --- I HADN'T PEEKED AT HIS TWITTER PAGE SINCE BACK WHEN HIS BOSS BISHOP NICKY MARS WAS CHARGED WITH MORE SEXUAL ABUSE BY ANOTHER YOUNGSTER --- NONETHELESS, I DON'T THINK THAT I MISSED ANYTHING DURING THE HIATUS.....

EVEN IF "Q" MIGHT BE ON SOME TESTING SPECTRUM OR ANOTHER --- HE IS QUITE HIGH FUNCTIONING --- AND HE CERTAINLY IS AS INTELLIGENT AND COMPETENT AS ALL OF THE FOLKS TRYING TO KEEP HIM ON A SHORT LEASH

J Q's Tweets are insipid, but that might be what the brain trust(s) around John want at this time.

Like I said above, I took nine* minutes looking at the "Q" Tweets --- it was nine minutes of "Groundhog Day"..... I wonder where I can go to get a refund of my time.....
_____________________

* The title above correctly stated "SEVEN MINUTES" --- but it felt like "nine minutes."

Anonymous said...

Busy on social media. Is there such a thing?